Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome to Clubbing Baby Seals for Fun and Profit!

Hi Boys and Girls, welcome to the first installment of

Clubbing Baby Seals for Fun and Profit.

I'm going to fire off this first episode with a brief, informal introduction of myself.

My name is Steve, I'm in my early 40's, and live in Central Illinois.

By Profession, I am a bookkeeper with a Home Improvement company. It keeps me busy during the day.

I have several hobbies, most notable are flying r/c sailplanes, and building model aircraft, and I have a deep interest in modern history. I'm also a big music fan (listening, not playing) and a bit of a computer geek.

A note about hate mail: With a blog title like clubbing baby seals for fun and profit, I expect that I will get some hate mail from the tree hugging hippy crowd. Feel free, I think it should be worth a laugh or two.... just remember, I reserve the right to publish any comments that you feel fit to email me with. I can be reached at clubbingbabysealsforfunandprofit@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest in my blog, I look forward to hearing from you, good or bad!

No comments: